The IEO Revolution
Coinxes P2P News
From 2014 Blockchain companies were able to crowdfund their projects using an Initial Coin Offering (ICO). For a number of projects this kick-started their companies and proved very successful. But there were inherent problems:
- There is little or no ICO regulation – Investors discovered that a good pitch-deck does not necessarily mean a good product (or any product for that matter!)
- The companies running ICOs have been scammed by so-called promotional/marketing professionals.
- ICOs have been banned in several countries because of their unpredictable nature.
Fortunately the Blockchain industry does not sit back on its laurels! ICOs have come of age with the introduction of IEOs. Looking for the “next big thing” in Blockchain?
Look no further than IEOs! They’re about to take off in a big way!
Advantages of IEOs
Initial Exchange Offerings (IEO) serve the same purpose for start-up companies. They enable good teams of people with a great idea or even an MVP to gain the necessary capital.
But they have some significant differences:
- They are listed on a recognised and industry stable Crypto-Exchange.
- They are regulated by the Exchange – before listing the tokens the Exchange will do due diligence on the company to ensure that this is a viable and trustworthy product.
- Investor confidence is high as the uncertainty of ICO returns and exits has been removed.
- Only the quality Blockchain products make it to IEO listings as the screening procedure can be rigorous and strict.
- Companies are spared the increasing expense of marketing, as listing on the exchange often provides the visibility that is needed.
- Exchange’s profits are increased by the additionally listing IEOs alongside their regular crypto-currencies.
- IEOs are globally accepted and not subject to ban.
So are you a Blockchain company looking for capital?
An IEO is the perfect option that is overturning the outdated ICO model.
Are you an investor looking to see returns in the Blockchain sector?
An IEO is the perfect option as the background work has been done for you and the exchange set up means that tokens will increase in value providing reliable returns.
Are you a crypto-exchange trying to keep up with a fast moving industry?
Explore the option of listing IEOs on your exchange – the increased traffic is a “win – win” for all involved.
Another great advantage of the IEO is that when an Exchange announces that they will list IEOs, the Exchange’s own token/coin sky-rockets in value! Examples of this are BnB, KCS, Gate.io etc.
So the real opportunity for investors now is to purchase the tokens of exchanges that will be having IEOs on their platform.
One great chance to do this is with CoinxesP2P!
They’re the world’s first peer-to-peer decentralised exchange that are listing IEOs!
Their tokens are currently in private sale and can be bought now @ http://Coinxes.io
Be quick, they’re going to go fast! And their value is going to go through the roof!
The Peer-to-peer Decentralised Exchange